Background

Thursday, May 22, 2014

10 Simply Amazing Beading Pictures

So, my new thing is beading. I love making memory wire bracelets and I will have another post to share my work and favorite bracelets that I've done.

Today, I just wanted to share some projects that I've stumbled upon online by some other fantastic crafters and bead lovers!

1.

{source: LTreatDesigns}

2. 



3.
This company is local and I love the work done here! So unique and colorful!


4. 

{source: whybecause}

5. 

{source: strandsofgrace}

6. 

{source: ?}
I don't think this is handmade but it's beautiful!!

7. 

{source: ?}
I found this on Pinterest but there's no link back. How cute is the ribbon mixed with the beading?!

8. 

{source: SillyOldSuitcase)

9. 


10. 


Thanks for looking and I'll be sharing some of my beaded bracelets soon! 

...until next time...
-Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...