Background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simply SMASHing.

I was having some difficulty on what to write about. I haven't blogged in several days because as I've said before my life is just not that exciting. I haven't made anything or done anything worth sharing. Ok. I did quit my job. That's something you don't do everday and I'm very proud of myself. Anyway, that's a different story. Now, to what I really want to share...SMASH journals. I can't really find anything on them except this video that I stumbled across from THIS blog. Watch the video on SMASH journals on YouTube. I CANNOT wait for these to be available. I love to scrapbook but I like making cards better and these journals are great for quick stuff like magazine clippings or snapshots or movie/concert tickets. I'm so excited. They need to hurry up with these things!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...