As most of you know, I have a love for coasters. I admit it. It's probably a little weird but they are so much fun to make as I've said before. So, on this Sunday morning while laying in bed and still feeling a little off from the flu, I started thinking about other coasters that I could make.
2. Glitter Coasters (I couldn't find a picture of these that I liked...so I guess I'll make my own tutorial)
3. Fabric Coasters (if I only knew how to sew...I may have to involve my cousin to do this one. She just got a new sewing machine and she lives next door.)
5. Monogrammed Coasters (I haven't really seen a handmade version that I liked...I'll make my own.)
6. Comic Book Coasters (Great for the guy in your life)
9. Marbled Coasters - this would be like marbling your fingernails. I've seen where you can do a glass ornament - why couldn't a coaster be done?
Now, what do you put on a coaster besides paper, glitter and chalkboard paint? Drinks, of course! So, what goes better with fancy coasters than fancy glasses? Nothing, other than something yummy to put in the fancy glasses but we'll get to that later.
Well, I hope you enjoy all of these great ideas. I would love to see what you create! You can comment here or post on my Facebook page!
...until next time....