Background

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Newness!

Here's another lunchbreak post for you on this terrific Tuesday. Enjoy.

I'm getting ready for this coming Saturday - for those of you who don't have your calendars handy that would be June 9th. I will be at Walmart helping out my church's Relay for Life team once again to raise money for fighting cancer. I have made 2 new cards and a new set of coasters is in progress.


I love this patterned paper. I got it on sale at Michael's last week. The colors and the patterns are so light and pretty!


Do you know how hard it is to get wooden stamp centered on a small piece of paper? It's pretty freakin' hard! This was the best stamped image out of many tries. There's not a lot of bells and whistles to this card and I like that. I like simple.

Also, I came across a template for mini composition book covers on Pinterest. The template can be found here. Once you print this template out on some pretty paper you are going to be addicted to making these little things. They are so easy and fun!


I put some little tabs on this one to make it like a journal or a mini Smash* book. Of course, it's not totally decked out for that but it's still cute to carry around in your purse or pocket.


This one is a little loud. Pink zebra. You'll never lose it because it's way too bright!

I plan on making some more things tonight and I also have to get started on my luminary bags for Realy for Life!

Enjoy your day.

...until next time...

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...