Background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Choo-Choo! All Aboard the Blog Train!

I open my email today (my gmail account) which I never check and there is an email from the people at the Blog Train. I've never heard of this so I click on the link and it takes me to a website where you can get more readers and followers. I highly recommend it. You can click on the widget on the left hand side of the screen to take a look for yourself. I know we could always use a few more readers, right?
In other news, I have started doing some more coasters and cards for our next church bake sale! I got a new pack of patterened paper and I am on a roll! I need something else to make though. Cards and coasters are so much fun to do but how many people really need coasters? Really?
As for the Smash*ing goes I have not done a thing. I'm really behind and I want to get started but I feel like I need to keep buying stuff for my journal. I think I have a shopping problem.
Instagram Wednesdays have also been held up because my phone broke, had to get a new one so I missed a lot of Wednesdays. I'm back up and running so hopefully I'll get that going again. Plus, I just noticed that there's a new PHOTOADAY challenge over at fat mum slim's blog again for the month of June!
Well, my lunchbreak is over now. So back to the grind. I hope everyone is having an awesome Friday!
...until next time...
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...