Background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Croson Wedding Invites

This picture is definitley not a great example of my photography skills. Cell phone pictures just aren't the greatest. Anywho, I am really excited about these wedding invitations for a friend of mine. Light blue cardstock for the background and the wording is printed on ivory cardstock. The vellum overlay hides the beautiful font that I found online (which I completely forget where I found it or what the name of it was.) I actually tore the vellum to give it a "worn" look. The final product is a little different than the picture. The charms are attached to jump rings which are attached to the twine. I think it has a really beachy look which is what I was going for in the first place. They really look awesome in person and I can't wait until the future bride and groom can send them out. They are going to be so excited!!


I cannot wait to get these finished because I have some projects that I wanna do. The first project is the Pantone/Poloroid magnets. Ahhh!! Adorable. Very creative and artsy fartsy. I love that kind of quirky stuff.


Well, lunchtime is almost over and I really have some other things online to check out. Leave comments. I love them!


-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...