Background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wreck It: Part 2

PROMPT
FILL THIS PAGE WITH CIRCLES

Okay. I did. See?


This was actually pretty relaxing to do and brainless. I like brainless. Circles are pretty easy; are they not? We have all been drawing them ever since we could pick up a pencil. I wish my picture was a little bit larger and not so dark. I added some smiley faces, a baseball, a balloon, the year (all drawn out in tiny circles), a ladybug and some eyeballs.

The best thing about it is that you CANNOT mess this page up. I can't reiterate enough that its completely made up of circles. I've actually seen pages on Pinterest for this prompt that have buttons as the circles. Pretty crafty, eh?

...until next time...

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...