Background

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Things, they are a' changin'.

If you like my Facebook page and follow my Pinterest and Twitter, some of you may have noticed that I deleted my Selz.com store, changed my profile photos and opened and Etsty store!! 

I AM SO EXCITED!!

Slowly, a little bit everyday, I am updating everything so that it coordinates with one another. 

New colors, patterns (mainly doilies) and fonts! I am so in love with mint greens and teals right now - take a look at my Twitter page, it shows. 

Hopefully, in the near future, I can really start to update this blog look. Ugh! I hate it. It will be a' changin' just like everything else. 



Please, please, please take a look at my Etsy and maybe even buy yourself something fun and pretty!

You can find my Etsy store HERE and like I said before new things are always being added!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...