Background

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm still here...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am making things but I just don't have have as much time as I used to. I have some things in progress and I promise that I will have them up as soon as I finish them. I'm also embroidering a baby quilt for my BFF. That's taking up most of my time...it's gonna be adorable!!! So, hang in there with me.

I'm also thinking about doing a giveaway. When I moved in to my new home I went through my paper stash. I have a lot of repeat paper and paper that I don't think is too attractive. I think you ladies out there will love it though! I'll give you more details when I get ready to part with my paper.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...