Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Impressive.

I'm pretty excited. I bought some awesome stuff last night online from impressrubberstamps.com. I love this little store. They have so much unique stamps and embellishments it's crazy! Here is what I bought:

The Little Brown Box
I thought that this little box would make for an interesting card, invitation or just another way to present a card. It is definitely a lot cuter than a boring envelope. I just love the color too! You can mix brown with a ton of colors to get an awesome combination.

Stampable Coasters
I love these. Ok. I don't just love these...I'm absolutely, head-over-heels in love with these things. How cute are they?? I mean really!! I can't wait to get my crafty little hands on these!! You can cover them in patterned paper or stamp them. They would make such a cute gift set with a coffe mug or hot chocolate/coffee mix.
I just thought that I would share some of the neat things that I purchased last night. Ya'll really need to hop on over to the website and take a look. I know you'll love it! Have a good one! I'm off to clean and then hopefully off to make something!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...