Background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've Been A Busy Bee...

...but not with crafting. Ugh! I'm so frustrated with myself that I haven't gotten a dang thing done in the past few weeks. My husband and I have been so busy and if we don't have somewhere to go, I have laundry to do or the house to straighten up. I've been missing everyone's awesome posts on other sites because I just haven't been on the blog.

This weekend has been a bit crazy. Friday I went shopping for some flannel sheets. I freeze to death when I go to bed at night. My husband loves to sleep with the window open and the fan on in the winter time. I hate it. Solution: flannel sheets.

Skipping to Saturday because I really don't think anyone wants to hear anymore about flannel sheets. Then again, Saturday really isn't anymore exciting than the flannel sheets. Ha! I had to work on Saturday and then I went Christmas shopping with my mom. Christmas shopping for me! I got tons of awesome stuff. My favorite thing is my Pandora bracelet! O.M.G. I freakin' love this thing. I can't wait to get more charms. A Pandora should be on every girls' wish list for Christmas. I got a cute little charm that's a horse. Too cute!

Tomorrow is back to work. I don't even feel that I've had a weekend. It has gone by way too fast. It will be 2011 before you know it. Where does the time go?

As for my crafting/cardmaking, I've definitely been slacking. I have an order to do and I don't know when I'm going to have time to do it. Ahhhhh!! I probably should be doing it now but it's 11 o'clock at night and I'm not starting a thing. I haven't sat down all weekend I don't think.

Well I hope ya'll have a good night. I'm going to have some movie time before bed!

-Sam

1 comment:

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...