Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Business Cards

Wow! Two posts in one day and I only have an hour to spare. I've never posted twice in one day.

Anywho, I thought I would share my new business cards. I don't have them yet and that's partly because I haven't ordered them yet but they are designed. I'm really proud of these. I think they are designed pretty well for being an amateur. Tell me what you think!


I wanted to create something to drudge up some business around town. I really want to get out on my own and make this a full time thing. I know that's going to take some time and pretty unlikely but I can dream and I have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...