Background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

O, Christmas Tree!

This is not your traditional Christmas colors. I like that. Red and green is just so...blah. When I think of Christmas, I think of bright colors. Pinks, blues and white. This card is inspired by Mojo Monday's newest challenge. I thought this tree stamp would be perfect for the sketch. Here's the sketch:


Here's the final result:


If you're interested you should go try this sketch out and enter the contest! It's worth a shot. What do you have to lose?

-Sam

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you've used!!

    Nice job. Good luck for Mojo.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I also like the nontraditional colors. I'm really stuck on turquoise and red right now, as my winter colors! I would love if you stopped by my blog if you have a minute, I have a scrapbooking challenge going on right now that you might enjoy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your interpretation of that sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...