Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FAIL.

Ok. Tonight I'm posting a major fail. I didn't realize how hard it was to roll paper to make flowers. Really? I thought I would just draw a spiral, cut it out and ta-da! No. Not that easy. I don't know if I didn't follow the instructions correctly or if I need a heavier paper. I used newspaper and that just didn't work. It also didn't help that the one flower I did make...the dog kind of ruined it by trying to eat it. I guess he wanted to help.

Here is what I was trying to accomplish.

You can find this photo and the tutorial here. This gal's blog is amazing! Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Samantha,
    I make these flowers too. Try crushing them down a little bit. If all else fails,shorten them and re-roll. They look so easy but can be tricky little buggers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...