Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Very "Pinterest"ing

I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. It pretty much takes up all of my lunchtime and when I should be doing something productive at home you can find me on Pinterest. I wanted to share a few things that I found on Pinterest that I think you will enjoy.

Unfortunately, I could not find the source for the right hand photograph but I absolutely love these! Click here for the left hand photograph source.

I love these stamped towels. Click here for the tutorial. So neat!



Who would of thought of doing this!? I love this idea! Click here for the source.


Tired of buying bows or just want something new to try? Click here for the tutorial.

Follow me on Pinterest as well. Just click the little Pinterest button on the left hand side of my blog! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm!
-Sam












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...