Background

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Touch of Spring

 I can't say that we've had a bad winter, well, because we haven't. It's been in the upper 40s and 50s pretty much all season but I'm still glad to see it go to bring on warmer temperatures. I thought I would share some photos that I took earlier in the week of some blooming trees that are in my backyard to give you a touch of spring on this dreary day.

I love spring. I love the blooming flowers and all the vibrant colors that they bring. Hey, that rhymes!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! I have some awesome stuff to follow later!

-Sam





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...