Background

Monday, March 18, 2013

Craft Show Craziness

T-Minus 4 days and counting until the craft show that my cousin and I are doing together. I'm so excited but I'm so nervous as well. 

I've never done anything like this before, just for my profit, and I hope it all works out. I'm praying that I have enough product made. I want to be busy and sell a lot of stuff but I hope we aren't too busy as to where I don't have enough. There's definitely a fine line here.

I have at least 20 sets of coasters, maybe less. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell the last sets that I have done because I've rushed them and now the sealant has cracked. I have a ton of cards. I just feel like I keep making and making but nothing is piling up. I have a lot of envelopes to make in the upcoming days. I have 3 sets of magnets to fix because they fell off my shelf and broke. I don't feel like I have enough magnets. Plus, I don't really know how I'm going to display my stuff. I really need to get my inventory straightened out so I can reconcile it with my Facebook page - I don't want old stuff on there. Ah!!!

Needless to say, I'm feeling very unprepared for this whole thing.

Friday night is set up. O.M.G. I only really have 3 days. 

I'm stressed out a little. 

Okay. I just needed to vent a little. Any encouragement? Any advice? 

...until next time...

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...