Background

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Just an Update

It's after midnight on Saturday morning and I thought it would be a great idea to start typing an update about what's going on in my life. I'm now starting to think that was a horrible idea because I probably need to go to bed instead of typing random things about my life and watching reruns of "The Office." Oh well. I digress. 


Meet Zoe (the little 4 legged creature). She joined our family of 3 about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's been somewhat of an adjustment having another dog around. She definitely keeps us on our toes! 


This is my table set up at my first real craft bazaar! It was so much fun and I actually made a profit! I think I'm addicted to doing craft shows - three more have been booked already since last weekend! 


My button bracelets were a hit! I have to admit that they are really cute! The Virginia Tech color scheme was a hit as well as my table covering that I wrote on. If people weren't intrigued by the button jewelry, they were intrigued by my table covering made of postal wrap. Thank you, Pinterest! 

Other little things that are going on right now:
1. I'm getting a new shotgun tomorrow! Yes, a real shotgun. It goes bang!
2. We are painting our kitchen and redoing our cabinets and adding a pantry. I hate home improvements but I love the final product. 

I'm running out of things to ramble about. Goodnight!

...until next time...

-Sam








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...