Background

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Regroup & Replenish

I have to post this right now. 

I have to tell the whole world how good of a job I did today. Did I just really compliment myself? Wow. I don't do that very often, if at all. 

The craft bazaar I told you about in my last post was today and it was a major success. Major for me. I didn't make a bajillion dollars but in my little world of crafting...it sure felt like it. 

I've only done 2 craft shows (the one that I did in March doesn't count) but I have to say that even though I have made a profit - it's not all about the money (it sure helps) but I love seeing people's reaction to my creations. It really makes me happy that people enjoy what I make because it's something I love doing. It's so awesome to see someone smile about a set of coasters or a button bracelet (which were the biggest sellers today!!)

Needless to say, I can't wait for the next show in 3 weeks!! I know the next one is going to be HUGE - not just for me but for everyone involved. It's located at one of the biggest churches around the area. That stated, I am going to have to regroup  which means taking a breath, cleaning my craft room and get to makin' more stuff! I mean seriously MAKE. MORE. STUFF. 

In other exciting craft show news, I finally got to use my Square! It was a big day for me!

If you purchased something from me today, stopped by my table or even picked up a business card and you are reading this, I just want to say THANK YOU! Your support, interest and kindness mean so much to me. It helps to keep me inspired and driven to do what I love! 

I sincerely hope that you enjoy your creations that were purchased. I loved making them for you!

UPDATE
Oh yeah, in my last post I talked about chicken enchilada soup in the crock pot and gave a link to the recipe, you need to try it. The soup was awesome. The only thing I added to the recipe was taco seasoning. It gave it a little bit more flavor. Also, garnish it with some cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips. Yum! Go try some. Have it for dinner tomorrow. 

...until next time...

-Sam




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...