Background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hiatus.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be blogging for probably around two weeks. Gasp! The horror of it all! I don't think I can part with my internet. I have to cancel my internet so my hubby-to-be and I can get our own plan or I can get on his. Therefore, I have to cancel my internet today.
I also will not be blogging because next week is going to be completely insane! My family and I are getting ready for the wedding and there are people coming from everywhere such as Texas, Michigan and Florida. If any of you have ever been in a wedding or gotten married you know how hectic that week is. I'm not even going to be able to make cards or other neat stuff. I'm going to go through withdrawals. Well, maybe not. My honeymoon is in Hawaii and I doubt that I'll be thinking about just darlin' or greeting cards or blogs.
I will see you in a few weeks. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Ok? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...