Background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm baaaa-aaack!!

Hey everyone! I'm finally back from my honeymoon and I had a blast. I will have some pictures up eventually. My husband and I had so much fun. Hawaii was gorgeous and we really didn't want to come home. I'm still not sure when I will have some new cards up because I still have to get settled in to my new home. This is the first time that I have been out on my own and I'm not taking it very well. I unpacked some stuff last night from the honeymoon because we just flew in yesterday and I was crying. Luckily, I married a very understanding man. So, hang in there with me and I will definitely be making things as soon as I can. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...