Background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just a Note(cards)

Hey everyone! I got another post for you scrappy people out there!! Check out these notecards that I made! I know they aren't much but I recycled!! The chipboard that I used is the backing of a pack of order forms that we use at work. I love that stuff!! It comes in handy so much that I've actually told one of the guys that I work with to start giving the backings to me when the order forms run out. I hope you like them and they can be purchased on Facebook or on my eWillow store. The stamps, of course, are from the dollar bin at Michaels. They are from Hampton Art/Studio G. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...