Background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Stylish Dog Leash


Yup. That's if that what you think it is, you're right! It's a dog leash braided w/ scrap fabric and it's so cute! I made following this tutorial but I did it a little differently because I couldn't quite understand that tutorial. I took 3 strands of fabric and knotted them on the clasp and then braided. Once your fabric starts getting too short to braid just knot on another onto the remaining strand. It's pretty easy. Go make one and let your doggy be shabby chic and cute!

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend! Stay safe and have fun!
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...