Background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flea Market Find

I found this "thing" yesterday at our local flea market which is like 10 minutes from my house. I call it a thing because I'm not really sure what it is but I'm pretty sure on what I'm going to do with it. I think this piece of awesomeness is the back of an old mantel or dresser. I only paid $23 for it when he wanted $29. I got a pretty good bargain.


TA-DA!!!! I took the first photo into Photoshop and added the lettering. We are going to fix the crack in the back and repaint it (maybe on the painting) I think I like it the way it is. I'm pretty excited about this! This is my first ever refurbishing project. Can't wait to buy some knick knacks to put on the little shelf! It looks like there are going to be more flea markets for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...