Background

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pretty as a Rose...

I am seriously in love with cabochons. I got them from Michael's and you can do pretty much anything with these little things.


My new found favorite thing to do with these....jewelry! How cute is this pendant and earrings set? I can't wait to get more colors! They are definitely on my "things to buy because I have to make something right now" list. I can't wait to actually make myself one but I really want to stock up on some inventory because I'm thinking about doing a Christmas bazaar this year. I really need to get my butt in gear and make stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...