Aren't these the cutest little things you've ever seen? These current creations of mine are Scrabble tile pendants. They are so easy to make. So go get some Scrabble tiles - probably not from your board game because then it would be a little difficult to spell that one word you need to score double points - and create! I'll tell you how.
1. Scrabble tiles
2. Mod Podge or Elmer's School Glue
3. Patterned Paper or whatever your want to use to make your pendant
4. Loopy Pendant Thing - I forget what it's called and you can find them in the jewelry section of your local craft store
6. Strong adhesive - E6000 is what I recommend
1. Find a section of your patterned paper that you want to design your tile with.
2. Place your tile on that section of the paper and cut around the tile leaving an edge
3. Brush glue onto the blank side of the tile and apply paper
4. Press firmly and cut the excess paper to the edge of the tile
5. Apply glaze - be sure to get rid of any bubbles - let dry
6. Apply E6000 to both surfaces - Loopy Silver Pendant thing and the tile - let it bond for at least 10 minutes for a strong hold
7. Wear your new pendant proud!
I would love to see your pendants! Please post your links to your blog in the comments section!