Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pebble Magnets

Happy Hump Day Eve! Welcome to Tuesday everyone! As of right now, I'm on my lunchbreak, eating McDonald's. You gotta love a $1.00 large fries. 

I wanted to share with you some new magnets that I created over the weekend. 



I know I'm not the first person to ever make them and I know that you've probably seen them on multiple blogs and Pinterest. They are the easiest little things to make and they are a hit! I actually sold both of these sets within minutes of posting them to my Facebook page. 

I have another set in progress that I started last night and they should be posted on my page either tonight or tomorrow. 

I hope you enjoy and stop by my Facebook page sometime and say hello! I would love to hear from you!

...until next time...
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...