Background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simple Smash*ing: Issue No. 5

I haven't been able to Smash* so I thought I would provide some free journaling cards via different websites that I've come across.

As we all know the scrapbooking world has been taken by storm by Project Life, Smash* journals and DIY mini albums. I am in love with all of these things. I haven't tried Project Life but I love seeing everyone's journals on Pinterest and in different blogs. They are so cute!

Wanna know what else I love? Printables. Journaling cards. Ahhh! I can't get enough of them. I thought I would share some of the websites where I found some printables for free. Enjoy!

Creativity Prompt - Outnumbered (There are a TON of free printables on this site. You have to just keep on clicking. It took me forever to get through it.)
One Velvet Morning (This is another website with a TON of printables.)

I hope you enjoy my little list of goodies. I do not take credit for any of these printables that you are about to enjoy. 

If you would like me to add something to the list please let me know!

I hope you have fun scrappin' away this weekend. 

...until next time...

-Sam






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...