Background

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Very Small Pizza

Happy Labor Day everyone!

It's so nice not to have to rush around this morning to get ready to go to work. There's definite beauty in that. There's also definite beauty in me only having to work 3 days this week. Nate and I are going to New York this weekend for vacation and I'm so excited. It's going to be my first time ever in the Big Apple!

Everyone knows that pizza is synonymous with New York and Chicago. I think these 2 cities have been fighting it out for decades.

Personally, I couldn't tell you. I've only ever been to the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago and they definitely don't have pizza vendors in the terminal. Although, that would be a very good idea. You wouldn't have to eat the crappy airline food that now comes with needles. Am I right? Yes.

Why am I talking about pizza? Well, because of this tutorial that I found on Pinterest on how to make a very small pizza box out of cardstock. The tutorial is courtesy of Split Coast Stampers and it is soooo easy.

Clicky here for your amazingly easy pizza box tutorial.


This is my version of the pizza box. Of course, mine isn't as detailed and as pretty as the one on the tutorial but it's fun. This was the first time I had ever used this stamp and it broke. Those acrylic stamps are really hard to get off of that plastic sheeting.

These boxes would be great for jewelry or candy. They would also make great wedding favor boxes! I do not recommend these for pizza. The cheese would slide everywhere and the grease would just ruin your box.

You can also make 2 boxes out of one 12"x12" cardstock sheet! You really don't have any scraps to throw away which is nice and they are pretty cost effective!

Stay dry on this Labor Day. It's going to be another muggy and wet day here in Winchester, VA.

...until next time...

-Sam









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...