Background

Friday, September 14, 2012

Simple is Beautiful

I need to tell myself this all the time. I've come to the point where I realize that my cards or Smash* journals will never be extremely embellished or look like they just popped out of an edition of the latest papercrafting magazine. 

I'm okay with that.

We are all individuals and we are not meant to be the same. We have been told this from the get-go. 

Sometimes, simple is better. 

This is just something I thought I would share with you today.

...until next time...

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. My style is clean and simple as well. I've been scrapbooking for 14 years and I'm perfectly content with that.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...