Background

Friday, September 28, 2012

NYC: The Album

Me: Hi. My name is Sam. It has been 14 days since my last post and I am ashamed. 

BB (Bad Bloggers): Hi, Sam. It's okay. We are here for you.

I'm gonna admit it. I just haven't been in the blogging kinda mood lately. The other reason is that I just got a new iPad and haven't really had to get on the laptop for anything. Apparently, the app for Blogger is only for the iPhone or iPod Touch. I'm gonna tell you right now that I am not blogging from my phone. That is just way too tedious. Someone needs to get on the ball so I can have that app for my iPad.

Nate and I recently took a short vacation to New York City. This was my first time to The Big Apple and it was awesome. I loved it. There's not really a whole lot of hustle and bustle where I'm from. So, it was good to be a part of that for a few days. Trust me, it's only good for a few days. I don't know how people deal with that 24/7, 365. It's crazy! People are everywhere!

I collected a whole bunch of stuff to do a mini album with. I saved everything! See?


I started my project last week and I try to work on it every night. Right now, I'm just trying to put all of my pictures in order. There's quite a few. 


I did work on the cover a little. I took some chipboard and cut it down to the size of the photo inserts, covered it with a map of NYC and added some chipboard letters. This cover is not done, by any means. I still have to drill the holes for the rings and do something with the letters. 


Dividers are useful for other things besides organizing office papers. Who knew they could divide up your vacation by the day in a mini album? These are not going to stay white. These are going to have stuff stuck on them. I just don't know what yet. 

I will have more pictures up as more progress is being made. I would appreciate any ideas ya'll have for my book!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend. 

...until next time...

-Sam 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...