Background

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sn@p!

 
I've decided to take a little breather from my little business for a bit and I've decided to a little bit of Project Life/Sn@p. I think I'll call it Sn@pLife. That sounds good. 

I used to be all about doing 12x12 layouts and I just can't do that anymore. I don't have the patience or the time to do it. I haven't done a 12x12 layout in a very long time.

Sn@PLife seems like a much easier option for me. Pictures and cards and journaling - pretty easy. I haven't put anything in my pages yet but I plan on doing that this weekend. I have to get everything printed and organized (which is a feat in itself for me!).

I added the fabric to the front but I haven't started adding embellishments yet. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress!

...until next time...

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...