Background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sn@p Update

O.M.G!! When I first started doing my version of Project Life I never thought that I would keep up with it or have so much fun doing it! It's a total blast! I've been working on pages every night and I love how my album is turning out. I even made some really fun printables my Apple Blossom pages that were also a hit on Facebook - 260 shares for one printable and 31 shares for another! Go me!



The first and second pages are from the wine festival that kicks off the festivities for Apple Blossom ( I apologize for the crooked picture).

Are you Project Lifing? Are you keeping track of the day to day? I would love to see your album or journal! Feel free to share!

...until next time...

-Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...