Background

Friday, May 17, 2013

Linky Party @ Whipperberry

Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know to link up for a Friday Flair Link Party over at Whipperberry! It should be lots of fun! Go get inspired and comment!

I haven't had another update on my Sn@p album this week. I haven't really had a chance to work on it. Actually, I've been a little bit discombobulated because I feel that my house is in total disarray. Laundry needs to be done, like always, bathrooms need cleaned and my craft room looks like a tornado went through Hobby Lobby and deposited all of its goods right there in my house. I plan on fixing all of this tonight - I hope that this warmer weather will motivate me a little, okay, a lot. Sometimes, okay, a lot of times, I am not the most motivated person out there. 

Wish me luck on being motivated tonight and don't forget to link up at the link party!

...until next time...

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...