Background

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sn@p Update - Brody's Birthday

I finally got around to cleaning my craft room. 

FINALLY!

It's gorgeous! I love it! A happy craft room makes a happy Sam.

The very first picture is what I like to call a miracle. There's nothing on the floor, no random stuff just out and about, clean. You can tell that I cleaned because there's still a can of pledge on my desk. =)




....because my room is now clean, I finally finished Brody's birthday Sn@p album page. I finished the page pretty late last night which isn't really a big deal. I get more crafty the later it gets.  The top picture has a horrible example of my handwriting. I may get more crafty the later it gets but apparently my handwriting doesn't work the same way. My handwriting is normally pretty neat. How embarrassing!


Look at it. Funny, huh? He's all about that little cake!


I kept his cake topper. It was too cute not to!


I am having so much fun with this Project Life format. So easy and fun! If you haven't given it a try yet, I highly recommend that you do. You'll be hooked. 

If you have started. I would love to see some of your pages! 

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone. Please remember what this holiday is all about and pray for our troops who are our past, present and future. 

...until next time...

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...