Background

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Photo Share


I am still behind on my Project Lifing/Sn@pping. I started working on our little trip to Baltimore, MD on Memorial Day. I really like this picture mainly because of the text that I added. It was pretty boring before but adding a little text adds a lot of character to a photo.

This picture took a lot of work because my printer wasn't cooperating a whole lot. Sometimes, wireless printers can be a pain in the butt. I love my printer when it works because it prints awesome photos but it's a stubborn thing.

That's really all I have for today. I just wanted to share my picture. 

What are you creating today? Are you doing anything fun?

...until next time...

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...