Background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cloudy Day

This balloon stamp from Stampendous goes great with this cloud patterned paper from American Crafts. Clouds and balloons go hand in hand, right? The stamp actually longer and has more detail to it but I cut that part off and added embroidery floss for the balloon strings. I thought that it added a better touch to the card and gave it some texture. They are colored in with EK Success colored pencils. They are really nice pencils if you are on a budget. They color very smooth and have bold color. The scalloped punch above the text is also from EK Success. "happy birthday!!" is CK Scrapbook. I believe I got that font as a freebie. I'm not exactly sure where that came from. I'm a font fanatic so your guess is as good as mine.
This card is available for purchase on my Facebook page (other cards are also available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...