Background

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Screws, Nuts & Bolts

...that's what little robots are made of and little robots are the theme of my newest card. I really liked how this card turned out. It just screams little boy and the cute robots just make it really pop. I'm actually really proud of this card because the coloring of the robots turned out better than I thought it would. That's not really one of my strong points but I'm trying to get better at that.
I purchased this stamp set from Michael's and it's from Recollections as well as the green gear paper. The blue cardstock is just some scrap that I had laying around. The blue cardstock is stamped with Encore silver ink. The star stamps are from the robot set. Thanks for looking and comments are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...