Background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday...again.

I know that I just posted a birthday card last night but one can never make too many birthday cards. They are in high demand. Everyone has a birthday. You can't really avoid it.
I used the newest sketch from Mojo Monday's blog and I LOVE how this card turned out. I was in a bit of a rut last night and I just started cutting away when I saw this sketch to make this card. At first I was a bit intimidated by it because there were so many elements to it. Lots and lots of layers and usually I don't do too well with those.
The striped paper is from the Metropolitan line from American Crafts and the rest of it is just some scrap cardstock I had lying around. I love using scraps because I have so many of them. The cake stamp is from Studio G by Hampton Arts. Its a DOLLAR BIN stamp from Michael's. It was one of those cute little stamps that I just had to have. I couldn't pass it up and I'm glad that I didn't.
Thanks for taking a peek!
This card is for purchase at just darlin' on Facebook. Click here.

1 comment:

  1. OOhh, I just want to touch this card. I love your combination of colors and textures. Crisp, clean, and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...