Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Doiles & Dinner

I need to find something different and yummy to make for dinner. I hate having the same old thing and I like to change it up on Sundays that my hubby works because it's just me until 6:00. Sundays are my day after church to just chill out and see what I can cook. I don't come up with my own recipes...I think that would do more harm than good. I probably wouldn't be allowed in the kitchen any longer. So while I'm on stumleupon.com (which, by the way, is a pretty awesome website for some craftiness inspiration) trying to find a recipe, I thought I would share my newest card.

I made this yesterday on a whim while I was waiting to go out with my bestie. I don't really have anything to say about because you can pretty much see what's going on here. It's a card. I have no idea what brands I used and the buttons are ones that I've received from auctions or grandparents. Although, I do have a new found respect for paper doiles. Yes, the ones that people put cake on. Who would've thought they would be awesome for card decorating? Please let me know what you think about it. I really do enjoy feedback.

Oh and as for dinner, as if ya'll really care, I'm having chicken. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Lovely Blog! What a really pretty card you have made too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...