Background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today is one of those days....

Saturday. It's supposed to be a fun day. A day where you don't have to work if you are fortunate enough to have a 8-5 job like I do. It's a day where you and your significant other are supposed to go do fun things. Saturday is also a day where most people like to become one with couch and veg out to LMN or Hallmark movies all day.

My Saturday is nothing like the day that is described above. I have to go sit at a bank all morning to switch our bank accounts around. Awesome. I'm not to thrilled about the whole situation. It's not what I wanted to do. It seems like more trouble than what it's worth.

I wanted my Saturday to be like this:
1. Wake up (it's always good to do that) and go get breakfast
2. Go drive around to the local flea markets and just spend the day perusing for things for my naked house.
3. Not be miserable like I am today (I was planning on being happy today.)

Today I am miserable. I am in a miserable, nasty, foul mood. I don't like being like this but today I am in a funk. It started yesterday around lunch time. I think I have a hormone imbalance. LOL. I think I just need to go eat the whole pan of brownies in the kitchen. Chocolate releases endorphins, right?

Anyway, besides sharing my funky mood with the web, I wanted to share my newest card with you today and I hope you enjoy because it's another fave of mine!

I hope ya'll are having a better Saturday than I'm having. Tell me what your plans are so I can live vicariously through all you fun people out there.

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...