Background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shrinky Dink Buttons

I have seen so many tutorials over the past couple of weeks for Shrinky Dink projects. I think I have used Shrinky Dinks once and that was in art class in elementary school. I think. Its some pretty cool stuff. While searching through craftgawker.com (which I highly recommend for some serious inspiration) I found a way to make buttons at scissorspaperwok.com. Click HERE for the tutorial.



These are so neat! I love the artwork on these! (BTW, I don't take credit for this picture.) I really need to try this as if I don't have enough buttons already but that's besides the point! I have never made my own!
If you make some of these I would love to see them! Post a link to your site in the comments section!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...