Background

Sunday, August 15, 2010

ADA Compliant Card

This stamp from Daisy Bucket Designs reminds me of the ADA Compliant signs that we do at my place of work. I work at a sign shop and I see these little men and women on a daily basis. ADA compliant signs are the signs with braille that you see in a hospital or school. I thought they were cute when I found them at my local craft store and that they would make for an interesting card.

To be totally honest, I'm not really sure how I feel about this card. I don't hate it but it's definitley not one of my favorites. So what do you other bloggers out there think. I love feedback! This card is also entered for the newest challenge at Everything But The Kitchen Sink.

This card is up for purchase on my just darlin page on Facebook. Click here.

2 comments:

  1. I like it, I don't make very many black cards, but I like all the texture and the pink really pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the colors and I too have some stamps like that and they are so fun to use! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...