Background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss You

Hey everyone! I made a new card last night that was so simple and easy. I'm not very good with just stamping and using different colors of stamps. I thought I would finally break out of that box with this card. I used Amethyst ink from Autumn Leaves and Encore Metallic Silver. I really love the silver ink. Its understated but it definitely stands out. The "miss you" stamp is a dollar bin goodie from Michael's. It's by Studio G from Hampton Art. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I LOVE THOSE THINGS! Let me know what you think and enjoy!

So, for my next trick I will be making these neato corner bookmarks. I'm so excited to try this. I've never done one of these before. I will attempt to have one of these up in the next couple of days. Please bear with me!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely simple card ! Great colours !
    Have a nice day,
    greetings, Martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...