Background

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Facts...

I'm starting something a little different today. Starting today, every Monday I will post some interesting facts about different subjects. I thought it would be something a little bit more fun and interesting than letting you know what supplies I used for what card all the time. Today's topic is none other than me.

1. I am scared to death of butterflies and moths. I don't know why they just creep me out.
2. I have an American Quarter Horse and her name is Dixie. She's a dollbaby but she can be stubborn sometimes.
3. I'm getting married on September 18, 2010 and I'm so excited but starting to get a little nervous. I just can't believe that I'm getting married. LOL!
4. My best friend and I have been best friends since kindergarten. She's like a sister to me.
5. I have an extreme paper and pen fetish. I love stationery and cards. I guess that's why I make them. I've been that way since I was little.
6. My dream car is either a Corvette or a Camero.
7. I drive a 2006 GMC Envoy.
8. Shopping = Fun
9. I'm pretty good at bowling.
10. I'm running late for work...so gotta go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...