Background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Current Projects

I want to keep everyone updated on what I am currently working on. So, keep your eyes peeled if you follow me on Facebook for new things!

Over the past several weeks I have been cutting up scrap paper in 8.5"x11" sheets and piling it all together. Why am I doing this mundane task you ask? 

...to create one of these. Of course, this isn't my journal but it is a bit of inspiration.


It's a homemade Smash*/art journal. I can't wait to compile more paper to throw into this thing. It's so easy. I have tons of patterned paper, an overlay, envelopes and a luminary bag from Relay for Life and part of an old popcorn box.

I haven't made the front or back covers yet. I can't wait to share the finished project with you!

Yesterday, I started to make Washi tape magnets but they aren't made out of Washi tape at all. They just look like it. 


These are so easy to make and you can find the very simple tutorial at the blog pictured above. I found this idea on Pinterest and I'm so glad that I stumbled upon it.

Other projects include coasters, magnets, Smash* journal (which I worked on last night. I finally got around to Smash*ing Relay for  Life that happened in June!), organzing, printing printables (which I am totally addicted to doing!) and there are some other random things that are thrown in there as well. 

To be updated on all the new stuff going on please follow my Facebook page. You won't be sorry! I would love to meet you!

...until next time...

-Sam 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...