I'm having one of those days where I want lock myself in my craft room and stay in there. I'm not sure if it's because it's Monday or what. I'm just having crafty thoughts today about how I want to change my blog, organize my craft room and search online for crafty ideas, supplies and printables.
I want to outline my goals today.
No, not life goals but crafty little snippets that I would like to try or need improvement on.
1. Learn how to sew. My grandma is the best seamstress. I used to watch her sew all the time. I should know how. Pathetic.
2. Be more efficient with Photoshop. I really don't know the ins and outs of it and I only have the Elements version.
3. Organize my craft supplies. My craft room is a disaster. It literally looks like my drawers threw up.
4. Finish a Smash* journal. I'm one of those people that never really finish a huge project. I have curtains on my bedroom floor that have been there for a really long time.
5. Finish those curtains.
6. Make my own art/Smash* journal.
7. Be more organized with my photos and print them out.
8. Learn how to make jewelry.
9. Carry a notebook with me and keep ideas down at all times and write down events that happen so I can Smash* them.
10. Learn photography.
11. Have little shops around town sell my cards and other stuff - I don't want to really want to be turned down because they don't like what I make. So, I haven't asked.
12. Use my Cricut more.
13. Find fabric to reupholster my pillows and also to cover the canvas that I bought so I can finally have something hanging on my walls. Procrastination and pickiness kick my butt everytime
14. I really need to set a schedule. For example, during the first week of the month I would make coasters and during the second week of the month I would make cards. I tend to get stuck making one certain thing all the time. I think I need to break it up a little bit.
I think that's all for now and plus I have to go back to work.
I'm going home to organize once 5 o'clock rolls around. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully, my organization will benefit my creativity.
What are your craft goals? Let's hear them!
...until next time...