Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Goals of the Crafty Sort

I'm having one of those days where I want lock myself in my craft room and stay in there. I'm not sure if it's because it's Monday or what. I'm just having crafty thoughts today about how I want to change my blog, organize my craft room and search online for crafty ideas, supplies and printables. 

I want to outline my goals today. 

No, not life goals but crafty little snippets that I would like to try or need improvement on. 

1. Learn how to sew. My grandma is the best seamstress. I used to watch her sew all the time. I should know how. Pathetic.

2. Be more efficient with Photoshop. I really don't know the ins and outs of it and I only have the Elements version.

3. Organize my craft supplies. My craft room is a disaster. It literally looks like my drawers threw up.

4. Finish a Smash* journal. I'm one of those people that never really finish a huge project. I have curtains on my bedroom floor that have been there for a really long time.

5. Finish those curtains. 

6. Make my own art/Smash* journal.

7. Be more organized with my photos and print them out. 

8. Learn how to make jewelry.

9. Carry a notebook with me and keep ideas down at all times and write down events that happen so I can Smash* them.

10. Learn photography.

11. Have little shops around town sell my cards and other stuff - I don't want to really want to be turned down because they don't like what I make. So, I haven't asked.

12. Use my Cricut more. 

13. Find fabric to reupholster my pillows and also to cover the canvas that I bought so I can finally have something hanging on my walls. Procrastination and pickiness kick my butt everytime
14. I really need to set a schedule. For example, during the first week of the month I would make coasters and during the second week of the month I would make cards. I tend to get stuck making one certain thing all the time. I think I need to break it up a little bit. 

I think that's all for now and plus I have to go back to work. 

I'm going home to organize once 5 o'clock rolls around. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully, my organization will benefit my creativity.

What are your craft goals? Let's hear them!

...until next time...

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. I really must get organised also, I have sooo many unfinished BOM's

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...