Background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Simply Smash*ing Friday: Issue No. 6

I'm so excited right now and I'm pretty proud of myself. One of the wonderful ladies over at SMASH*aholics on Facebook told me how to compress files.

I made some free printables you can use for your Smash*ing or Project Life. These are my very first attempt and I know they aren't the best out there but I hope you enjoy them!


I plan on making more because they are so easy and fun! If you use them please remember to give me credit. I would really appreciate it!

...until next time...

-Sam 



2 comments:

  1. I grabbed these from Facebook. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...