Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Simply Smash*ing Friday: Issue No. 7

I know, once again I'm late on this series. I've been busy all weekend and on Sunday mornings I don't really do anything. So, that's why Friday always seems to be on Sunday. 

I've completed another page in my Smash* journal this week. This one is about Relay for Life. 


I included some things that I picked at Relay for Life this year to include on my page such as the pin in the bottom left corner of the picture,  a luminary bag and the plastic string with the beading tied through the binding. 

I hope the rest of you Smash* happy over the weekend!

...until next time...

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...