Background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Irish Eyes are Smiling

I cannot believe Sunday is almost over. It's already 7 o'clock and that means 12 more hours until I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. Where does the weekend go? 

Last night, my hubby and I, went to a local Irish pub that is 5 or 10 minutes from our house. It was delicious. It was so good that we are going back next weekend with our parents. If you are ever in the Shenandoah Valley, Middletown, VA, to be more exact, you have GOT to stop here. My husband got the Shepherd's Pie and I got chicken pot pie. It was good but it was a small portion and I plan on getting something that has a bit more to it. We decided to try the bread pudding for dessert (only because the chocolate torte was not available) and it was to die for. O.M.G.

I didn't take this picture. This is from the Irish Isle's website - click here to visit.


Today was a cleaning day. It was a bit boring and I won't go into details. 

I hope everyone is having a great remainder of the weekend.

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...